Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Something that may just open your eyes to the facts

Watch the video on this link.

http://www.thediabetesproject.org/


For those that find they are not comfortable donating to my individual cause; I have donated my body, to the research and hopes that there is a CURE on the very near horizon for the next generation of children. This video will have you on the verge of tears, or perhaps ... in tears. It is one of the best presentations I have seen come to light in a long time..... and their cause .... the same as mine, to find a cure for their daughter.

Watch .... and if you find you can't help me to help those that will come after me, then think about supporting the JDRF ... they have been researching this since before I was diagnosed in 1972 and have made tremendous progress. All funds that are left after my transplant process will also go directly to the JDRF. Am I going to benefit, well, I certainly hope so, but I am not just doing this "donation of my body" for me, but for the research that promises no other kid will have to grow up too fast, feel different, fight with the so-called demons of difference in the world, the ignorance of some people, and the love of those who care for them/us/me.

Watch ... be touched ... and think .... help me get to this opportunity not only for me to extend my life, but to HOPEfully prevent the next generation from ever knowing what Type 1 diabetes is.

I pray that nothing like this ever effects another child, another family, and I do so with hopes of it coming in the very near future.

Thank you !!!
Peace and light ..... and so much love to the support I have received already.
et

PS: Hillary has braclets ordered for our cause; she did ours in gray (which was the color to indicate Diabetes; like pink for breast cancer) with the logo of HOPE ..... for a cure. Just means now you have a choice :D

1 comment:

  1. When do the bracelets arrive? I want at least one!!!

    ReplyDelete