Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Hump Day

Hello all ....

Okay ... well .... breathing is much better, sounding not so pretty, but much better.
My boss doesn't want me around people sounding this rattly so I will work from home for the rest of the week and return to my office on Monday.

I got an email this afternoon from the transplant nurse. my "application is complete" and she was to have the transplant doctor, (his name is escaping me at the moment) review the documentation when he returned from clinic this afternoon. So ....... not sure how long this guy takes to make the big decision, but I am hoping .... nervously awaiting .... for a word to come in the next few days .... (the end of this week would be nice :). I don't know what is going on in the world but I feel the stars are moving quickly and in so many different directions. I seem to be drawn towards old family and friends, those who are held near and dear, always with the silent cheering.

Not much else going on new, I am trying to recoup and regain the energy needed to plow ahead. Dad is feeling a little under the weather still, Hilly made a store run for him this afternoon. She is pumped to start classes in the nursing program at the end of the month despite not having all the required materials yet ..... it all works out at some point. I keep telling myself that .... can only do what you have the power to control ... the rest is up to the man upstairs ... and the stars ... hehehhe ... Cosmic Baby !! :D

I am going to try and get some work in here tonight, make my bed with clean sheets and fresh pillows and hopefully sleep like a baby tonight.

Rest well my friends .... and stay warm (to those located back east) !!

et

No comments:

Post a Comment