Sunday, January 10, 2010

Back to the grind

Hello everyone !!

Just a "quickie" to let you all know that I am still a little out of it .... (talking the feeling good dept) but will be returning to my second floor office with a window in the morning, and so looking forward to it. I have been in sweatpants all week except for the three hours at the doctor's and dad's on Monday. I am looking forward to getting back to it. I seem to get sort of lazy when I feel like crap. All this afternoon napping with Maggie on the couch has been relaxing and all, but it's time. The night before last, I actually broke my own Cardinal Rule .... I allowed her to sleep ON the foot of my bed !!! Neither one of us felt good ... ya ... and I can be a softy type sucker too!! Hillary nearly popped an eyeball when she saw us emerge from the bedroom yesterday morning .... together. All I could do was grin .... hehehe ... we don't call Hillary the "Enforcer" for nothing. She just mumbled ... "she's creating a monster." Whatever ... she keeps an eye on me and she was very well behaved.

Ok ... well ... going to tidy up my kitchen and prep something for my days worth of grazing tomorrow. I wish you all a FANTASTIC week!! I have a good feeling about the next couple of weeks ... even though I look and feel like $&*!.

Peace and light !!
et

No comments:

Post a Comment