Sunday, January 24, 2010

Guest Bloggers ??

Before I hang it up for the night. .... I had one taker to think about guest blogging for me.
Come on people .... I know there are a few of you out there that encountered me in one of my episodes .... 4 come to mind right off the bat and recently, but we could, perhaps go back even further.

Come on ... give it a shot. There really is nothing to this writing stuff. You sit down and let it rip.
I just sit here typing away sometime, drives Hillary crazy. The faster I type, the more she knows I am on a thought and will not stop until it is all out. .... LOL .... she loves to make fun of me and pick on me every chance she gets. I have been told, by many over the years ... and regularly from friends, that I am an easy target, that it is just so easy to do ... guess it is a good thing I don't take this or myself too seriously hey?? Hell..... I kill myself laughing at myself most times ... I just baffle myself with some of the dumb things that I do ... or just not so graceful as I once was.

Anyway .... Second call for guest bloggers. Think about it!!!

Everyone have a GREAT week !!!

Peace
et

No comments:

Post a Comment