Sunday, January 10, 2010

After thoughts ....

LOL... because with me, the lights always go on when there is no one around :D

In thinking after my last post ....

I opened a Facebook account and am hoping that in the transplant travels with my cohorts and caretakers ... that we will be able to post videos and photos of some of the area, as well as how bad I can really look on any given day ... lol. Also, we could use some ideas/help in the fundraising dept. This is a really bold request on my part (or at least that is my opinion), but ... we are going to try and see what we can do about planning another big sale in the next 4-6 weeks now that the days are getting a little longer and still warmer. I have had suggestions that the Facebook page will help in this manner, but I still don't know how??? So ... anyone who would like to help or make suggestions as to what we may be able to do would be so very much appreciated.

So far, with individual contributions from long-time friends and family together with the 900.00+ we made on the yard sale, we are pretty secure for the first 4-5 day trip. I am hoping the gas prices stop going up as they have been. California, although I have never been there, is a pretty expensive area from what I have been told. I have had people who work at the clinic with me introduce themselves and tell me they have friends and/or relatives in the SF area ... I think that is a grand gesture, but am a little uncomfortable about placing myself in a situation of not knowing someone and the possibility of creating havoc on someones peaceful existence ..,. even if only for a day or two. I just have no real idea of what to expect so am thinking on the what if this happens side ...

Not that the above is amusing ... but I do find some of the "recaps" of my being "stupid" as totally amusing. I know they often times scare the living crap out of those that witness these episodes .... which is why I am trying to get a couple of people, Hillary being the most animated story teller .... with her inflection of irritation with me .... LOL ... to be "GUEST BLOGGER" here on the blog and tell their experiences and feelings to the episodes and what happens, and what was done to get me back. Remember ... in every bad situation comes a small form of amusement and that is my motto and I am sticking to it!!

Ok ... well .... something for my followers to ponder on.
Thanks in advance for any suggestions and/or help that may be offered.

Peace and light to all !!
et

No comments:

Post a Comment