Monday, April 30, 2012

Monday Monday .....




..... and I can't (but once did) remember the next line to this song. (can't trust that day??)

Anyway ... Happy Monday, and I hope this finds everyone had a good weekend. Mine ... well, was full of frustration. I am unsure of what is going on with my body and I don't like that. I have a week and a half until I undergo another round of labs .... my blood sugars have been dropping a lot, and I am pretty sure I am catching most of them in time to treat. But .... then there is this B12 issue. I thought, and have always heard from others that when they took B12 supplements or got their shots that they were all full of energy....??? After the neurologist told me I had a B12 deficiency and a homocysteine overload, he put me on B12 supplements and wanted repeat labs. Well ... I have to tell you .. that since starting this ... my ass has been draggin' beyond believe!!!! I don't understand what is going on. The psychotherapist is also telling me that a B12 deficiency is common in head injury patients. I am SO frustrated with myself ... currently, I am not my biggest fan and since the accident it is hard for some to deal/cope with me which I know I shouldn't ... but at times take it a bit personally.

Anyway .... Last week was a useless week productivity wise. I had doctor appointments and the driving ... well ... it just sucked the life right out of me and I don't really remember the rest of the week except in only involved hanging out in the house with the dog.

It is going to be a hot day .... and I am being discouraged from being out in the yard alone. I understand this to a point, but I have things that need to get done out there or no one will ever find me if the weeds get out of control. For the most part, I am living alone ... therefore ... I must do it. But, even I, am thinking power tools in my future today ... is out of the question. I need to make some much overdue phone calls in regard to securing some sort of future for myself ..having done this once before and it turned into a 2+ year process .... I am not looking forward to "begging" again for the help I not only deserve, but have paid into and now I NEED it. Otherwise, I will be placing an add looking for a husband .... hahahaha .... with excellent medical benefits for a potentially short relationship.... LOL.

I think it's funny ... but I am frustrated.

Ok kids ... I wish everyone a wonderful day!!
Be good to yourself, be good to each other.
Peace and Light
et

No comments:

Post a Comment