Monday, April 9, 2012

One of the most exciting things I have seen in some time

Hello Everyone!!

Check out this photo ... !!!!
Thanks to my friend AZ Deb, via her new iPhone .. lol ... she took a pic of the hard copy I got in the mail last week from the wonderful team at Stem Genex, and Dr. Mark. These are MY adult (adipose) stem cells from my recent 32112 treatment (my 2nd) coming to life ... in living color!!




Are they not just the most beautiful thing??? LOL .... yep I'm a geek!!
I'm going to blow it up and matte it as when my bedroom is finally completed, the walls will be one of these beautiful shades of lavender ... with my ocean motif' ... the colors calm me, and the scenes take me to a quiet, calming place ... something in which I have been lacking now for some time. I just really think this whole process, and the amazing results I have shown continues to bring me the ultimate hope that there is a future with CURE ... for SO many!! The ability for me to be a small part of this ground-breaking science/medicine/ and the FDA allowing it under strict guidelines, but the ability to let people know ... don't give up on your faith in mankind!!! I feel so amazingly blessed by some of the people that have been placed in my path, especially since my accident. I believe I had a fairly decent neurology appointment today down in Phoenix. I had to do this trip by myself. Just when I thought I had overcome a good portion of my anxiety behind the wheel .... I made into the Phoenix city limits and my arms were numb from the shoulders down due to gripping the wheel so tightly for an hour!!! I was like a love struck teenager, my hands were so sweaty!!! I got a grip .. in the waiting room. Labs reportedly show a B12 deficiency, and an "overproduction of homocysteine." "Which can cause cognitive problems." WONDERFUL ... and I thought this was ALL due to hitting my head!! Humbling ... but still with much work to do on the emotional, PTSD, relearning, retention, and recalling of things taught, or even said to me. (As I forgot to tell him about one thing that others are noticing, and continues to bother my focus. My right eye has this tendency to wander inward, especially when I am tired, to the point the neighbor noticed my eyes cross one night, (I thought I was just dizzy) and she said ... whoa, your eyes crossed. From the end of the driveway!!!

So ... going to grab a bite to eat, and call it an early night ... driving for 4+ hours just for a doctor appointment can wear on me. I am so happy that I have some wonderful, open minded doctors working with me and like a parachute ... minds only work when fully open.

I hope everyone had a decent Monday ...
Have a good week!!
Peace and Light
et


No comments:

Post a Comment