Friday, April 13, 2012

Taking the Weekend off

Hello WebWorld!!

Just thinking about what to do for the weekend ... hahahhahaha .... like I really care, seeing as this past week I clearly was unaware of WHAT day it was. I went to the Valley for a doctor appointment on Monday, got that one right. Thought I was told my appointment with my PCP was the next day @ 11 am, showed up ... girl looks at me and says "your appointment is tomorrow." ... couldn't really do anything but laugh ... there are times I shake my own head and think ... "I can't believe they let me out by myself!!" LOL.

Today, I woke sort of sore all over. So much for my pain free status. I firmly believe it is the weather as they are calling for SNOW to begin this afternoon!!! REALLY??!?!?!??? It is mid-April!! Anyway ... I can see, and I can definitely FEEL the incoming dampness, raw and bone hitting (popping/cracking) ache. Not as bad, even remotely, to what I was dealing with prior to treatment. But, I am very much aware of body movements today. So I put the radio on ... I have satellite radio free for the month!!! That means I can spend my weekend hunkered in with all my boys ..... and Maggie. I don't even have to leave the house. Frank, B.B., Dean, Elvis .... lol ... I am one happy girl, and at least Maggie WILL dance with me, even if I go to the "Joint" (reggae)
  

Anyway ... no Jazz and Blues Fest for me this weekend .... :( .... weather is going to be yucky, and I am not thinking I can cope real well with that little added stress. I have many other things to tend with these days. One at a time, one day at a time. It is a pretty good philosophy to go by ... regardless of what we may be coping with. I have plenty to do right here ...

I would like to wish EVERYONE, a fabulous weekend!!
Enjoy ... be good to yourself, be good to each other!!

Peace and Light
et

No comments:

Post a Comment