Sunday, April 8, 2012

The AdiStem Process used for my treatment

For the professionals that may be following me ... or for those who, like myself, like to dig a little deeper. :)

The AdiStem process is the process in which I underwent both of my adult (adipose) stem cell treatments ... and I have to say ... from this girls eyes, it is not only totally cool in the process of harvesting, activating, cleaning, etc ... to watch ... but the physical and emotional benefits I have experienced with my treatments, even more with this second round, are just beyond my comprehension at times. It really is an amazing process to be a part of.

http://www.adistem.com/adiceuticals.htm

Peace and Light
et

1 comment:

  1. To Stem Cell Therapy,
    Thank you .. so VERY much for your comment. I am a firm believer in this ability having undergone treatment 2x and have had remarkable, and many unexpected progress/improvement having lived with Type 1 Diabetes for almost 40 years, along with some other autoimmune issues not associated. ALL have shown remarkable improvement. And, a huge plus for myself as a patient, no rejection factor, in which these sort of pharmaceauticals can buy time, but of what quality? I hope with much passion that the clinical data coming forth will prove my choice to be one of the most positive outcomes. Thank you again!!!

    ReplyDelete