Sunday, April 8, 2012

I can't help but get excited .....

Good Evening,

I hope the link below to the most recent UCLA stem cell symposium is as enlightening to others I found it.
I can't help but get excited experiencing some of the latest progressions since my most recent treatment, #2. The feelings, sensations, happenings, and down right, factual data (BG logs/tracking) are showing even more promise for me this time around. I am sort of chocking this up to improved harvest, cleaning/bathing of the cells, and the process in general, being minimally invasive at best ... it was CLEARLY evident, and to this untrained scientific eye, that there was  obvious improvement in the process. Along with that ... the people we met on our recent trip were some of the best in the field, from Europe, the states, and some major universities ... i.e., UCLA ... southern California is a mecca of information, research, development, and hopefully, some clinical trials soon so we can get this to the people ... sooner than later. Its reach is wide range ... and the potential for improved, and perhaps ... the big C .. as in CURE!!! for so many.

http://www.stemcell.ucla.edu/news/stem-cell-scientists-discover-way-correct-mutations-human-mitochondria-rna-targeting

My outlook still holds true for me. I prefer quality over quantity, and my risks seems pretty minimal to me given what I have already overcome due to disease complications, multiple medical issues, not all being related to Type 1, but an overall immune response misfiring. It seems to be a family history trait on both paternal and maternal sides of the family. I can't help but feel I am some sort of gifted lab rat ... and I am loving the opportunity to share my experiences. As long as "quality" is available, then my quantity can only improve ... and I continue to hope that progress does not get held up any longer than it has too.

Enjoy the read .... and I hope everyone had a resurrecting day of hope and love with friends, family, and loved ones.

Enjoy the evening!!
Peace and Light
et

No comments:

Post a Comment