Thursday, April 5, 2012

Today's Promising Press Releases ...

Good Morning!

I hope this post finds all well.

I am going to post a couple of this mornings VERY promising press releases.

http://www.openpr.com/news/216739/StemGenex-Offers-Therapy-for-Parkinson-s-Disease.html

http://www.sys-con.com/node/2234840

... and great news for our pets too!!! (New hips all around!!!)

On my own front, I continue to show signs of stability ... in some areas. I will be focusing on trying to get my life back ... or some resemblance of my old life. Happenings which have come "to a head" this week have me, among other things, unsure, down, distracted, stressed, anxious, disappointed .... and for reasons not all in my control ... most of which seem I have NO control at all ... must somehow be dealt with. Due to a legality side to several of these issues, and where and what I will do in regard to a job title ..... I guess my writing should be addressed and pointed to the book rather than the blog. Please know, I have no plans on giving up ... I just have some things that require me to soul search if you will, and apply the little focus I seem to be able to muster these days into a positive outlook, rather than the angry, irritated feelings that are coming to the surface in regard to injuries sustained in the accident back in December. Yesterday, I seemed to have had a little snap when I informed my attorney's assistant that I am "getting angry, angry that 4 months after the fact, I am forced to alter what life I had, because some idiot decided in a split second to be completely irresponsible ... for what, and took what I was looking forward to away and forced me to deal with all this chaos, stress, uncertainty ... a complete nightmare on that front.

I will try and do my best to continue to post informative, educational, perhaps a few chuckles ... I need to laugh a little more .... so many things in me, around me, etc ... have changed, or have to change, and although I am no stranger to change, and I know that it is always good in the long run, the uncertainty of such change can be very intimidating when one feels isolated and unable to truly express my current fears. I must do this now in a professional atmosphere ... and for that, I hope I can remain respectful, respected, for my attempt to make it all as positive as possible.

I would like to wish everyone a wonderful weekend!!!
Be good to yourself .... Be good to each other!!
In Peace and Light
et

No comments:

Post a Comment