Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Just an interesting read ... and some status news

Good Morning ....

I hope this finds everyone doing well and content.

This article came to me this morning ... I think it is a REALLY interesting read. Progress toward SO many people, with SO many diseases and disorders. This is the sort of research that needs to move forward. Paving the way ....

http://newsroom.ucla.edu/portal/ucla/ucla-headlines-april-16-2012-232115.aspx

As for me ... I enjoyed my weekend solitude. I need to do a little more of that as I was very productive ... at least by my new, revised standards, in which I am still frustrated with the status of my memory. "Ring my bell" my ass!!! Anyway ... won't go there ... I am doing my best to re-invent ... at least the way I go about accomplishing this day-to-day BS some of us call life. Stress levels are high, and so many areas in which need to have my attention, and not being able to give my prior 100%, I am forced to deal, one at a time, as long as it takes for me to accomplish. I am learning ... yet again, how precious life and the things we do in it, can change and/or be altered, or worse, taken away completely, in a split second. SO ... Enjoy each day like it could be your last, put your best self forward, be good to yourself ... be good to each other. Simple ...

My blood sugars have been amazingly commercial worth, consistently ... I am going to gather some data over the next couple of days ... repeat labs will be done in a couple of weeks, and again, a couple of weeks later, in part, due to a B12 deficiency which is being looked at......?? I am still pretty much pain free, I have had a couple of headaches, and was stiff over the weekend, but I really believe that was just the weather ... which has been weird at best. I actually had to put my heat on over the weekend. Other positive happenings include, my skin, which is really starting to show the positive signs, with even less wrinkles on my face, again, this left side (my driving side) seems to have aged a lot faster than I would have hoped for, LOL ... but the right side is looking FABU!!! and most important, at least to me is seems like a really positive change, is that my stamina seems to be coming back. I am still up early every morning, Maggie is better than any alarm clock for getting it up, and getting me moving ... and I seem to be getting more done and not being so totally wiped out and sore, and a multitude of other ailments that have a way of crawling back in. Overall ... I think this treatment has taken at a much more positive, quicker time frame, and I am hoping for several more months of progressive findings. My blood sugars are just blowing me away ... I have found myself scratching my head on a few occasions ... .just baffled at the results ... ALL well within or below what I have had as a baseline for many years. Of course, what life throws at us ... we all have these happenings to some degree ... I have them, and then I have to add my management of my disease to all this ... it can be a juggling act on the best of days ... in recent months ... my balls have seemed to all be on the ground. So this is my way, of yet again, picking myself up, and dusting myself off .... to move forward so I can continue to help pave the way for others to benefit from this medicine/science!!!! I BELIEVE!!!

Peace and Light to all for a wonderful day!!!
et

No comments:

Post a Comment