Sunday, March 6, 2011

Time to get back to it !!!

Hello Everyone!!

I get the distinct feeling Spring might be upon us.

First, I am excited to be getting back to work tomorrow. It has been a long month at best, and the changes that have occurred, and the treatments in which have been applied to my body, are without a doubt, a test to not only me and my attitude, but to the treatments as well.

I am going to attempt to take each day as a new gift, to not push beyond what my body tells me is reasonable. We all know how that might go, knowing how I tend to push myself to the limit. I think, maybe its age, that I am getting the hang of it. :D

I want to try and note all changes, and yet, so many have occurred that are or seem, so simple in nature, that I can't possibly overlook them. One, in particular, is my memory fog, for years, like mid-90's, has been dazed at best even given some of the stressors I have dealt with and gotten through. It has always been my method, that I take the most pressing of "needs" and tend to it as necessary, and move on. Now, weather I remember that I have accomplished this or not, whole other story ... LMAO ... ask my daughter, or anyone who has witnessed me tend to these situations in my life over the past 10-15 years.

I just finished up some work for my "at home" job, I am about to jump in shower and head out to pick up scripts, and drop off some stuff for my dad. I would like to ask .... if anyone, who may be reading, is or was, one of my little angels on my recent trip, to please touch base with me. I would love to hear from you!! I am speaking in particular of one couple from Canada in which I traveled with to Mexico, I certainly hope that all is going well in J's treatment and that you are both doing well and totally embracing what is happening in the healing department. Also, to a special young woman, whose first name was Leanne, who sat with me on the flight from Houston to Phoenix. I can't thank you enough for accompanying me on that leg, and I so totally enjoyed our conversation, and your heart-felt warmth and genuine concern!!! Please contact me if you get this message, I would love to hear how your seminar went and that your thesis on mental health .... turns out to be a kick-ass spectacular paper!! Remember, less is often more. :D I really did enjoy our flight, you were one of the best plane partners I have had in some time ... totally enjoyable!! and .... I really can't thank you enough for your caring concern, and then we were gone ..... ???? Leanne is from Louisiana and I would love to hear from her again on so many levels. She was a true joy to encounter ... I still laugh about the app she was telling me about on phone that helps connect "friends" on arrival to other cities... LMAO ... I wish I could find one of those for old, single ladies like me ..... too funny!!

Ok ... well .... now that I have sent out my signal for contact ... I wish everyone a rockin' good day, and enjoy the little things life throws at us. I am off to try and be productive in my own way.

Peace and Light, and much love to all who continue to follow me and my epics.
et

2 comments:

  1. Hey Bink,
    I hope you enjoyed your day and didn't push yourself. I have never known you to "take it easy" on anything ha. Listen to your body and you will be noticing lots of postiive changes each and every day. Keep your goals short and your "to do" list as short as possible for a little longer.
    Best of luck tomorrow at work. Sending lots of love, light and positive energy.
    Love,
    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Binky:
    So glad you're feeling better. You still need to take it easy until you get your full strength back. Hope work goes well and I'm glad you are seeing such wonderful changes in your body.
    Keep up the good work.
    Love
    Mom D

    ReplyDelete