Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Itchy ...Itchy .... Itchy ....

Hey all !!

just a quicky as I am really tired tonight, been up since 4 AM. Doing overtime again, unrealastic expectations on so many levels. Anyway ... I have been incredibly itchy for a little over a week, come to find out it is part of the healing process. With the skin being the largest organ in the body, this would explain a lot. So with that being said, I am going to head off to bed with my big ol' water bottle.

Spring has finally arrived here in Northern AZ and it has been beautiful!!

I hope to retain enough energy to get some outside work done this weekend, which is unlikely as I have to drive to Phoenix on Saturday monring for a class from 9-Noon, meaning I have to leave the house by 6:00-30 tops to make it on time..... it is suppose to hit high 90's which makes for a long travel day. Which leaves Sunday for recoup ... maybe some indoor work.

Off to lala land .... sweet dreams all!!!
Peace and Light
et

No comments:

Post a Comment