Sunday, March 13, 2011

I ask of you all ...

Please keep the people of Japan in your thoughts, prayers, or higher spiritual guide for the strength to overcome the recent devastation. As a human being, I would certainly like to think that people of any denomination, race, or locale would help on a human level.

We must be aware of the karma in the world, and to be honest, I don't think as many do, but ... I also know, that I don't seem to have the negativity that I know some people do in other's that may be "different" .... LEARN .... there is much to be said for those who are "different." Culturally, spiritually, on a human level ...

Please keep that thought for a better, brighter, future for those who have been affected by this latest wrath of Mother Nature.

Thank you!!!

Peace and Light to you all!!
et

PS: On a stemmie note; I am thinking I am going to give it another 2 weeks before I post a picture that will show off my new face ... what a benefit this has been!!! I will post it with a pic of my facial features just a few months ago prior to treatment .... in my opinion, not pretty, but old for my age .... LOL ... and now.... it has been amazing to look in the mirror everyday ... almost enjoyable!! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment