Sunday, March 27, 2011

Exciting Stuff ...

Good Morning!!

Well, I think I better learn and master the art of meditation. The stress that has been created by the caring of my father over the last few days has effected not only my "irritation levels," they have effected by blood sugars. They have been on the high side, and for no other reason, are running higher than what has become the norm over the past couple of weeks. It truly has become time to .... well ... shed those negative forces from my live, what hurts so deeply, is these forces are my siblings. I will do what I need to do to live any life I am blessed with to the highest level of my being without the negative feedings of those who feel that what they have going on in life is SO much more important, or that thay have made some death bed promise, and are half-heartedly carrying it out. Sad ... extremely sad. Without going into any more details, all I can say, is I have done more than any one of my siblings as far as caring for my parents in these past 8-10 years ... and prior to that as well, so the fact that 2800 miles is now between us, in my opinion is no excuse. So ... again, I wish no harm, but I guess if my life isn't needed or wanted in yours, than, when all is said and done, I hope you sleep well.

On to much more exciting stuff ... On my conference call on Thursday afternoon with the International Stem Cell Institute, I am happy, and VERY excited about some things going on in that department. A new launch is to happen this week, and I for one, can't wait to see it!!! Make sure to check the company web site and follow the link to the new information. (at least that is how I understood it to be happening) I, too, will post a link here on the blog when available. Until then I don't want to give away any details. I am beyond description when it comes to what I have experienced, and what I HOPE will continue for the next several months. If I have had this sort of response, and put it to such drastic tests, i.e., the pneumonia going in and post-treatment with the high-powered antibiotics, this weeks being without heat at work, 3 people sick and not staying home, and now I am feeling congested again, and yet still showing signs and improvement ... I must remain hopeful. I do have the gut feeling that I will have to undergo another treatment, but ... would like to see how long I can get improvement from this one before I undergo another. Also, it would make sense to me, that if I needed another treatment, that it be done prior to the effects of this one wearing out completely. But ... how do we know?? Each person is different, each person has various levels of damage and/or disease, we all heal at different rates, etc. I for one, have never followed text book responses to anything I have done medically. I find that incredibly irritating at times, and then, I also think it is pretty cool to show the medical profession that "See, not everyone is the same" mentality really should play a role.

Ok ... well ... things are ok this week, with the exception of the family BS ... which is about to come to an end for me, and I am going to begin the process of bowing out, on that responsibility. I am going to start packing up all the things that should have gone a long time ago when my mother passed, and with that, take my spirit to the next level and know that I did all I could, in my power, to care for my father and his difficult, at best, ways. With no help from siblings, except a few phone calls and some "mad money" to father .... WOW ... that really made things better didn't it ... LMAO .... brings me back to one of the phrases I used with my ex husband on so many occasions, and my brothers back when all this started ... "Emotional retards," at least then, I would know what I was dealing with, don't go disguising this shit in a body that looks like it can cope. it is also the alcoholic mentality .... I choose to break this mentality, so be well, be happy, but I am no longer a part of this messed up lifestyle. You all have no idea what you have missed on the journey of life, and what Mom really did know, I still wish I knew why she chose to put up with this mentality, and not allow her core to shine through. It would seem, that I really did get the best part of her, as my memories of things we did, talked about, experienced together, and her crossing over to the other side ... she allowed me to be a major part of that process with her, and to me, that is one of the most incredible gifts I have ever been privilaged to take part in .... she did say, and said it often, her boys weren't the men she thought she had raised....?? Questioning in tone, not understanding. Some time, we just have to "Let go and let God," a phrase I learned a long time ago taking part in the rehab process with my ex and friends too. The Gods are the only ones that know the plan ... it is our job to make the drive, do the journey, as best as we can.

On that note, I wish everyone a wonderful week!!

Peace and Light
et

No comments:

Post a Comment