Wednesday, March 9, 2011

One month mark ...

G'Evening all !!

I just wanted to make a quick note entry and let everyone know I continue to improve each day. Today marks one month to the day of my treatment being done. I can't begin to tell everyone here and far, far away ... that I totally understand and respect the opinion of "placebo" effect and/or mind over matter thought process. Come on people, really, do you know me at all....??? I have always had a tad of skeptism involved in almost all aspects of decisions I have had to make at one point or another. First, yes, I do believe that one's frame-of-mind in going into anything, nevermind a chronic health issue, does not play a role. I believe that whole-heartedly, but I must say, what I have experienced, and continue to on a daily basis, someting new, even small .... but I have to tell you, my gut and its companion partners...LOL...continue to undergo what I would call a "reverse process" ... years of nerve damage, paralysis, slowed motility ... OMG!!! I am "smelling a comedy skit here," .... LOL ... anyway, I will tell you from personal experience and a drug list that is no doubt in the 5-6 page length .... THIS IS NOT A "PLACEBO" effect response!!!

I will do my best to catch up on the week, and the continued progress.
Have a wonderful evening !!

peace and light
et

2 comments:

  1. Keep the positive attitude and don't let the "downers" get to you. You are going to continue to feel better as you heal and produce new, healthier cells.
    Keep the faith!
    Love,
    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  2. LMAO ... thanks Debbie ... hehehe .. I don't care who you are, I know what my body is experiencing and it is all even more than I expected. I also know, I did a ton of research, and searching, I believe in the science, and now more than ever, will voice what I know, and what I have experienced to back it up, no PLACEBO effect needed or required!! Have a great weekend and Thanks for reading!!! xox

    ReplyDelete