Saturday, March 26, 2011

It is my promise ...

Good Morning, and Happy Saturday to all!!

I had such a wonderful conference call on Thursday with the ISCI and I have much to share. Unfortunately, I have also had some pretty disturbing "family dynamic" issues going on in which have not only angered me in regard to others behaviors, in which I know deep down I can't control, but when these individuals are your siblings and they do something strictly because they "promised mom" .... keep your half-assed gestures, as it is in my opinion, people who act in this manner, are only easing their own sub-conscious and ego. The actions, in my opinion are not genuine and therefore, the meaning is non-existent.

Anyway ... I am about to "cleanse" my life of all that negativity, be it family or those who think they know me and what motivates me. TRUST me ... there are very few people who know where I come from in my passion to plug on, it is mostly on a spiritual level, but I have always tried to be nice to others, and enjoy myself while I go, if only in my sick mind thoughts.....LOL .... I will survive, with or without heat, water, the insulin is an item I really can't, but that was not my call, or my decision, it was something that was decided for me by those in much greater power than anyone on this plane. Perhaps this is my mission, my purpose, a reason to inspire people to go on ... and make it "as good as it gets" (one of my favorite movies).

Ok .. well ... I have a few errands to run this morning ... not one of them involving family, but home improvement issues in which I have to replace the back door, frame and all due to some AH not connecting my washer hose to the sewer and it has been draining under my house for 2 years!!! Now the house has shifted and that end (my master bedroom, bath, washroom) of the house has cracked, sunk, etc. and water damage took place ..... GGGGRRRRR .... I really find it amazing NO ONE takes any sort of pride in the work they do. Thank God for Heath, a friend who's wife "pimps him out" for household projects at a low or no cost to me on occasion. He too, is a Type 1 and hopes to undergo the treatment soon!!! Anyway ... I got some pricing to do and I need to stroll alone for a while and just be with ME.

Have a great day everyone ... and I will update, and fill in soon. I just need to regroup my thoughts and feelings in regard to this past couple of days of chaos.

In Peace and Love,
Light and good health!!!

et

No comments:

Post a Comment