Sunday, March 13, 2011

I think I am being challenged ...

Ok, well I made the statement that I was going to wait another 2 weeks to post pics of what my cute old face looked like prior to my stem cell treatment. Well, lots of people have noticed small things that seem "different." Again, a certain someone (wink wink, you know who you are) has made mention of a "counter" to see how many people view the photos and comments made on such.

Well ... you are ON!!! All my posts are counted, my comments, and "hits" on the page are also tracked so I guess we actually will know how many people have viewed the page that will hold the pics. I have to tell you all ... this really make me laugh, I really don't want my laugh-lines to disappear ... I love to laugh, and I look for a reason to laugh at any and all opportunity!!! Most times, what I am laughing about is my own warped humor ... but in recent years I am so blessed to say that all the friends I had lost over the past 20 years, are now my angels, and have sent me some really warped friends to replace them.... and yes, I am totally serious, those of us who share a somewhat "off-color" is how I have been described, my mother would tell me at times that I had a "filthy laugh" .... and she knew my mind/imagination was off in territory that "most" others were not there. I disagree ... LOL ... I think, of course, this is only my opinion, is that all I am and/or do, is "say what most are thinking" ... and for that, I will never apologize. I like to think of it as honesty ... and I don't go out of my way to be mean, I usually just laugh ... like that comedian (can't think of his name); the guy that says "Here's your sign!"

Anyway ... be on the look out for a couple of pics to appear one day in the next couple of weeks. I would really love to hear comments, I know how bad it apparently was getting with all the health issues, stress, added stress of life; etc. and I do see a huge difference ... apparently, so have many others ... so leave a comment if you want, but the results you see are ALL stem cell related, I have done nothing different, hell, I even kicked the quality of face cream down a notch cost wise... LOL ... So ... let the challenge begin! (not sure what she thinks this is going to tell us??; she thinks I am pretty special, but ... lol)

Wishing everyone a GREAT week!!
Peace and Light
et

No comments:

Post a Comment