Monday, November 16, 2009

Monday - Monday

Hello ....

It is 6:45 pm here and I hate to admit it, but I am going to bed.
I sat ALL day in an office that was only 55 degrees!!! Cold air blowing down my back, ggggrrrr!!
I went down onto the unit this morning and asked my favorite team of nurses and techs for a blanket .... LMAO .... they even threw it in the dryer for me so I would be toasty. I was quite the fashion statement, wrapped in a blanket with a hot bag around my neck, the blanket up on my head to block the cold air from blowing ....LOL.... I really do love the people I encounter in my job, they really are a sort of twisted, generous extensions of myself, which makes the atmosphere that much more pleasant to be in. Anyway, apparently something wrong with the thermostat ..... ya think, when it says 75 and the actual temp is 20 degrees colder .... I think there is a problem. Needless to say, I developed some dry hacking cough as the day went on and now I am just wiped out. So, I am going to heat my herb bag and go roll up with House .... LOL ....

Sweet dreams to all .... and to all .... a good week.
Two days til the team meets and the story runs. I am a little nervous about all of this.

peace
et

No comments:

Post a Comment