Friday, November 20, 2009

Friday

Hi Everyone,

Well..... it is Friday, 5:00 West Coast time, and I haven't heard from the team yet. I am trying to hold on to that "no news is good news" thing.

I haven't felt well this week and am totally exhausted, tired, mentally and physically so I am not going to do anything here tonight.

I am happy the newspaper article was a big hit. I got a voicemail this afternoon stating the same story will run this sunday in the Prescott edition of the Courier !! (www.dcourier.com) A huge reading area !! I believe it will be the same story, not sure if any additions will be made due to the closeness of the yard sale and the fact that I work for one of the largest organizations in the Tri-city area so .... we'll see ... suppose to run in the Vitality Section .... LMAO .... wish I had some of that right about now. :D

Again, thanks to all my faithful followers .... I don't know where I might be without you !!
Enjoy your evening and have a great weekend !!

Love and peace
et

No comments:

Post a Comment