Sunday, February 27, 2011

Sunday Night at the Oscars

Hello Everyone!!

It is 4:40 PM here in AZ and I have to say, I haven't done a thing all day except sleep. I can't believe one body can be so worn out that it just needs nothing more than some hydration and sleep. I do feel a little better due to in part being able to sleep in my own bed with no interuptions. My gut is back on the mend. It was an issue as of yesterday that may have held a delay in my discharge due to no movement for a week. The prednisone is on the taper down and off over the next 10 days. So .. I guess for the next week I am to go easy, like I can get much easier than all this sleep. I am doing my very best to regain my strength and vitality.

For tonight, Hillary will be going off to work soon and Maggie and I are going to hunker down and watch the Oscars ... LOL .... not real brain matter required here..LOL... so ... I wish everyone a wonderful, relaxing evening and a super week ahead.

I will try and regroup on the stemmie front as I try and determine what, if any hangup there may have been during this past week of total invasion of infection with bilateral pneumonia. So far, the only real hold up I have noticed is the gut motility, which I attribute to all the antibiotics and narcotics that were administerd.

Be well my friends!!
Peace and Light
et

2 comments:

  1. The Oscars, oh my! I'm not much for them. I don't even go to the movies anymore, so I don't know what they are talking about ha.
    I hope you are feeling better every day. Rest up and think happy thoughts.
    Love and peace,
    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't been to the movies in a while, I ususally wait til they come out on DVD ... and ... I fell asleep ... lol ... thanks for all the good thoughts!!

    ReplyDelete