Friday, February 18, 2011

More Changes

Hi,

Thank God it's Friday ... and I only put in two days at work, and not even full days. I had no idea how hard these "little guys" would have to work, or that they would run a marathon to help fix 38 years of use and abuse. My lungs are hopefully on the mend as I am not sure how much more of this congestion/cough I can handle.

On another note, some changes that continue as the days go by. The bruise on my belly from the liposuction is completely gone!!! That in itself is pretty amazing stuff given I bruise easily and it usually takes a good two weeks for color to disappear. Two, my feet!! Absolutely incredible!! The bottoms of my feet are almost as smooth as a baby's butt!! I have been trying for several years to stay on top of my feet, calluses, dry skin from lack of circulation, etc. Spa treatments, heavy based creams to keep moisture in only work for a few hours, and in just one week, the bottoms of my feet look better than they have in years with just basic attention. Third, my continued stable blood sugars and decreased bolus to carb ratios is impressive, as well as the time it is taking to digest things. All this is huge, an indescribable feeling, and an ease in which I have not had in some time, well .... to be brutally honest, in the time it took me to get a grip on life, it was too late to fix some of the damage that had already been done. On top of those little tidbits, last night I was awoken by Maggie about 1:00AM, when she woke me I did feel a little on the warm side so we got up and went to the kitchen where my blood sugar read 68, not too bad given my track record, I proceeded to pour an 8 oz glass of juice and waited 30 minutes. Well .... if I had the lung capacity right now to cartwheel, I would!!! It only took 30 minutes to raise to 110!! and I didn't bolus anything to cover that juice and went back to bed, to awake to 168!! Not to shabby!!!

All these little changes are HUGE!!! I can't wait to see what is going to take place in the next 6-8 weeks when I was told my skin would undergo remarkable change being the largest organ in the body. I already see a difference in my skin tone and texture, especially those wrinkles which seemed to have deep seeded roots on the left side of my face!! All improving, and I can't help but feel that all the water (more then my normal 3-4 bottles a day) is helping in this process. I was ordered to have lab work done again in a couple of weeks, I can't wait to see what sort of results show up there, if any. I can't help but feel there must be some sort of change, and as I stated in last post, I will make the comparison posts from pre-treatment to post-treatment readings.

On that note, my body is telling me it's time for bed. I am, and do get tired, but even feel my energy levels raising slightly. I know my body is working overtime to recoup from not only the treatment, but from this dame upper respiratory infection for which I have now undergone four rounds of 3 different antibiotics since Christmas. I believe that we are now on the healing path. I also continue to plug my supplements as they can't hurt, and I feel they have made a difference in the past as far as a healing potential.

I hope everyone enjoys the long Holiday weekend, I know I am looking forward to 3 days of more rest ... LOL ... and maybe some productive house work as well.

Be well!!!
Peace and Light
et

PS: Check out the new link off to the right for AdiStem. this is the biotech company which supplied the mechanism to the activation of my stemmies and the process in which they were returned to me. Some really good, scientific information for those that want to go a little deeper. I find this sort of reading REALLY interesting.

No comments:

Post a Comment