Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Land of the Free ....

Hello !!!

I have been doing a lot of resting. I also, am feeling a bit better in the upper respiratory department. I have been up most of the night and think my lungs are somewhere up the street now. I finished my antibiotics this morning, continue to clear some "gunk" from my lungs, and still feel very good overall. My blood sugars have been remarkably stable .... I have no real definition except this treatment process. This process has made noticeable changes already and it has not even been a week, I can only imagine what sort of benefits might surface in the next weeks and months.

On another note, I have become aware of and FDA standing that has my blood boiling beyond belief. I will post below links to a couple of postings in regard to this type of treatment, and why the US seems to feel that profit trumps principal. That certainly makes us look good in the face of other regions of the world when our people, and few in comparison, can afford to go abroad to seek these sorts of treatments. It's wrong on so many levels. Just something to peek another level of interest on the topic for so many, like those who suffer from 100+ diseases/disorders.

Check out the reading and let me know .... I would love to know I was not the only person who had an opinion on this. We need to make our voices be heard and not allowed to be locked into drug treatments where the costs, and/or side effects alone are so much more damaging than the issue to be treated.

With that being said, I continue to make progress and received an email telling me that I should look for much more in the weeks to come, my skin, being the largest organ in the body, showing some amazing results, which I am already beginning to see changes. The wrinkles, especially on one side of my face, seemed to be so deep, that I felt like I was about 80, not 47, and all without "upgrading my wrinkle cream" as mu mother had suggested to me just two years ago. So I hope you continue to follow the happenings, and that perhaps together we can come up with some sort of plan to bring this to the front and center of what matters to people who are losing hope.

Thanks for continued prayers and support for those are what keeps us human and real.

http://repairstemcell.wordpress.com/diabetes-stem-cells/

The above link, (cut and paste into your browser) will show that some of this debate has been going on since the 90's. Seems my mother had a very "right-on" perception of how this would play out years ago when she would make comments on topics that make the news, but never seem to make it to the people. NOTHING, should take 20-30 years for approval, and it seems as though the FDA doesn't seem to give all these wonder drugs their long-term trials before cutting them loose to the public to make billions of dollars, and yet still, string the people along on cures. Our government is killing us, and that is how I feel about this topic on so many levels. Having dealt with the medical aspects of my mothers multiple disease processes, and the number of people who suffer from those comorbidities that make life almost impossible, both emotionally and financially. What makes this sort of game play something a country wants to look up to??? We have many, many, passionate, intelligent doctors and scientists in this country, why can't we collaborate with those around the world for true global peace and prosperity. Greed has really become a very unattractive aspect of this society and I for one, am ashamed to be a part of it. Bill of Rights, The Constitution, The Bible, is this what we have all been taught to do ..... ???

Questions I am tired of pondering and want results. Looks like I may have a new career goal ... LMAO .... radical advocate for the people .... I know I am fighting for myself at this point, but know, deep down, that if it were a loved one, a friend, or even a stranger I have encountered in life, (and have) that moves us to do something so far beyond reach that we actually make a dent ... how rewarding ... and it need not come with so many zeros that one can't make out a dollar amount ... to me that is priceless!!!

Peace and Light for continued health and happiness!!!
et

3 comments:

  1. Amen Sista!
    Keep the good news coming.
    Love,
    Deb

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Eliza,
    I just found another person who has had a stem cell transplant for his diabetes. He had his in Germany and is doing well. I thought you might want to connect with him. He is David from Diablog. Here is the address:

    http://diablog62.blogspot.com/

    Best wishes for continued success!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks Kathy, I have been curious as to how many people may have undergone this avenue to treat ... I continue to do well, I am told that the next few weeks will be full of change, and the next few months, should tell the overall view. I am looking forward to documenting and taking the journey. You rock in your research my friend!!!

    ReplyDelete