Monday, February 21, 2011

One week at home

Happy Presidents Day !!! (at least for those who have the day off)

I have been home (in my own bed) for one week now and I have to say, all is very promising, except for the lack of real breathing!! I am not sure how much more of this repair I can tolerate. For the most part, congestion is clearing, hard and heavy. I am, however, totally winded in any effort to be physical, like walk across the house, fold laundry, empty dishwasher, sweep floor ... I think you get the picture. It would seem that 9 out of 10 people I have encountered since being home has this "crud" as they are calling it, and everyone is down, and down hard. I want to just let it ride, rest, hydrate, etc., but I have things I want to get going on.

My blood sugars continue to remain stable. This has to be the most positive change for me thus far in that I have had only 3 lows, and all of them came with a warning!!! Slight as it may be currently, I anticipate in getting better with time. Insulin intake is down to 15 units per day (basal rate), and my carb to insulin ration has gone from 1/15 to 1/20 .... all positive happenings. My eye sight is clearer than it has been in years .... even without my glasses. Brain fog totally clear, that is a huge relief for both me and Hilly as I was losing my grip in not being able to remember much of what happened in a day, and losing time with every low that came crashing down. It is just amazing how what seems simple to most can reek such havok on one's life.

I have had some very promising and enlightening communications from people throughout the world recently ... and, a couple of people who have also undergone some sort of therapy in this realm, and I must say, I think the Gods have been in my corner. I can't say enough about the treatment I underwent, the care I received, and all the tiny arrangements made by the International Stem Cell Institute and thier affliates. WONDERFUL!!! AMAZING!!! PROMISING!!! I want to continue my research and look forward to sharing my data on changes and progress with not only the ISCI but perhaps the biotech company also doing clinical trials on Type I diabetes and the adipose treatment of such.

Hoping that everyone following me on this incredible journey to post questions, comments, info that may be informative to others, acceptance of the science in the world of medicine, and to get the political hands out of our soup!!! .... LOL ...

Ok ... well ... for today, I am going to attempt to do some "small" household chores ... but already see a nap coming on fast. I am fine while laying down resting, but as soon as I move to get up, walk, etc., the hacking, asthmatic like cough comes on strong and hard, like a flipping workout, which I am not yet physically up to. I am hoping this sort of energy comes about soon as I still have much yard work to get on, especially with spring coming. Luckily, weather shows not so great outdoor weather for at least the next week. :D

I wish everyone a wonderful day, and a productive week.
In good health ... Peace and Light
et

1 comment:

  1. This is wonderful. You keep getting better and better. Hopefully your chest will clear up soon and there will be no stoping you. God is with you.
    Love and Prayers.
    Mom D

    ReplyDelete