Thursday, February 24, 2011

Just a quickie

Evening 'all !!

Just a quickie before I settle in and TRY and get a decent nights sleep .... right. Been told someone will be in at 8, 9 and 10, oh, and again at 3!! I am awaiting on results from todays chest X-ray, which will most likely be reviewed by the doctor in the morning prior to coming in to see me. I would really like to go home and try out my sea legs....LOL .... ya, I know, I am to rest, but I can at least attempt to do a few things (keeping them on a very small scale) to get the house back in order. This really has been a downfall, not planned, thought I was getting over it, etc. Now they are saying if I should "significant improvement" tomorrow they may think of sending me home with rest at home for the next week. Now I am going to have renew all my PTO time so that maybe in a few months I can take an actual vacation and do something other than a medical procedure and/or a treatment of some sort that keeps me down and out for a week or two.

So ... I hope to have a better night tonight and will dream of sleeping in my own bed real soon, maybe tomorrow night or Saturday. In the meantime, I have to play nice in the sandbox with others, and they have all been really wonderful in the care of me. Shift change ... sleep well everyone and we will talk again soon.

Peace and Light
et

1 comment: