Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Hump Day ...

Good Morning !!!

I slept like a baby last night. The wheezing has finally subsided to the point of full breaths. I am still slightly congested, but I am hoping that today, I can actually do something productive, like laundry, without being winded before I get across the kitchen. Hillary and I are going to try .... see how my progress goes ... I am sure that a short nap may be in my afternoon agenda. :)

Other than that, I continue to feels some very positive changes happening, brain fog seems clear .... that is without any $$ down, one of the best features so far as I have been so clouded, overwhelmed, just downright no real thought process outside of what I may have been involved in at any one moment. Sort of like a stroke patient that can think it, but can't speak it .... (hope that makes sense). My eye sight seems to be the clearest it has been in a long time, no real fuzzy stuff going on. My skin continues to show positive improvement ... blood sugars have been excellent, with just some small tweaking of the bolus ratio going on due to what appears to be a change in absorbtion ... so all of this is good news, and remains under the monitoring.

As has been stated, this treatment is not yet a cure, but I still beleive that it is the ultimate potential for Type I's. It will be a process in which I wean off, as oposed to what happened when first diagnosed, total bottom out, shut down, death .... it took me 38 years of use and abuse to get to this point, it will not clear and be "all better" over night. My research will continue into the how's, why's and why not's ..... LOL ..... and I can't thank those that are following this and hopefully talking about it among your respective groups to peak interest and action.

Here's to a great day!!
Peace and Light
et

1 comment:

  1. This is great news. I'm so glad you are doing so good. Just to have your suger stable must be so great for you. Can't wait to hear what else is healing as you go along.
    Love and prayers.
    Mom D

    ReplyDelete