Saturday, October 1, 2011

Good Afternoon Folks!!

Just taking a few minutes to check in. It's been a really long week. It is beginning to feel like I don't know when one day ends and another begins, that is the sort of exhausting fluff going on. Work is work, and more often than not, too much flippin' drama. I too often find myself just shaking my head ... I just don't want to be part of poor business practices. So it has really been taking it out of me to show up and give the best parts of my day to be unappreciated, over-worked, take on more with less, etc. We all know how that story goes, right?? HT and I are both down-in-the-dumps for apparently what most are saying is a natural process. I would agree if there wasn't SO much "life" going on at the same time. I don't know if you call if cosmic garbage, space junk, depression, or what .... I just know I am feeling very odd these days. I can't wait to get home at night so I can go to sleep .... hahaha .... I have been trying to get through all this material BS that still invades my home. I want my home back, I want my own comfort zone re-established. I have always been the "dreamer" and lately .... OMG ..... these phases are becoming almost preoccupying ... lol.  I know we all dream, but, I don't always remember my dreams and lately, I have been having some real whammies.... and remembering them. Dangers of a woman who thinks with both sides of her brain ... hahahaha .... sometime I feel like one of those commercials where the angel is on one shoulder and the devil on the other. 

Anyway ... ET is slightly preoccupied with the upcoming surgery and the outcome of what is involved and without a doubt, my recovery.  I am a little nervous here folks. I have come to far to give up yet.  I think what has me most concerned currently is just coming out of the anesthesia. The last couple of times I have been put under I haven't come out as well as I always did ... sounds like another "getting older" scenarios.

I think I just need to wait and see what happens and not wear myself out worrying about the "what ifs."
So with that being said .... the wash needs to be put in the dryer, the trash taken out, some more crap to be packed. I am enjoying being alone today .... sort of. .... the "girls" are napping in the other room. :)

Hoping that everyone is enjoying the beautiful fall weekend!!

Peace and Light
et

No comments:

Post a Comment