Saturday, October 29, 2011

Book of the month club ... ???

G'evening!!

I'm not feeling so great with this lymph node missing and being told to "massage it"  .... which I have been, but it hurts like hell!!! Pain meds don't seem to be touching this, so I stopped taking them and reverted back to some homeopathic methods that I know work (for me anyway).  Today I put a Castor oil wrap in the area and applied some heat, and then did the massage thing. Only problem I am finding out is that if I am up walking around, or sitting, for too long (like 2 1/2 hours is what I made today) the pain and swelling become excruciatingly painful.  I did a little research last night and will massage with some essential oils to help break up the toxin build up of lymph fluid to help it disperse within my body. (It beats the BFN!!) It is just draining when there are so many other things I could be doing that would be considered productive. Flat on my back with my leg elevated to massage a large "package," as my loving daughter has now nicknamed it, is not my idea of fun. I have one more day to get this down or I have to call the surgeon again on Monday, the day I am suppose to go back to work.

Oh well .... onto some stuff I have stumbled upon. I am not usually a promoter of things I haven't tried, but the following link was within a news article I read today on MSN ... it may not be directly associated with adult stem cell research, treatment, etc., but it is on the same lines in my opinion.  Our US Government has held back the scientists of America and until we make our voice one and take back what is ours, we will see no advancement for our once mightier than thou country that not only we, but our forefathers, ancestors, and others have brought with them to make us that super power. We have lost our edge in the area of science. SO ... I am going to pick up this book this week ..... if anyone else should read it, I would love to get a dialogue going.  I know I am not the only person who feels the way I do.  Too many of our elderly, chronically ill, mentally ill, etc. are being sucked dry when the science to make a real difference is within our reach. I don't get it.....?????? But I figure I will check it out.

 http://shawnotto.com/foolmetwice/

Wishing everyone a wonderful evening and a relaxing Sunday (my heat bag is ready to roll again :)

Peace and Light
et

No comments:

Post a Comment