Saturday, October 15, 2011

A personal request from a reader

Good Afternoon .... wow .... 3 posts in one day!!!

Per a personal request from one of my new readers, I am going to post my email address for anyone who may want to ask questions in a more private mode as opposed to posting on the WWW.

I will do my best to answer any questions put to me at elizatyler5@gmail.com

Thanks again to ALL who read, comment, and I am always open to questions and comments. Stemmies are MY future ... will you be part of the journey? I hope when people see and hear, from real, everyday people the amazing results being seen with this sort of treatment, that there are too many citizens from the everyday walk of life, would rather have this available than medication in which the potential side effects are 5x what the original problem may be ... we have made the pharmaceutical companies billions of dollars, how about we ask for our lives back WITHOUT the side effects and poorly overseen pharmaceuticals to just manage symptoms.

Something to think about.

In good health!!!
Peace and Light
et

No comments:

Post a Comment