Wednesday, October 19, 2011

A couple of really good reads ...

While I am napping .... hahaaha ....
I took the compression bandage of a bit ago, took me 20 minutes in the shower due to, in large part, a REALLY bad "haircut!" LOL .... I should teach a class is surgical shave techniques. I think I would call this a "Brazilian-Mohawk" .... (yes, I am laughing loudly)

Anyway ... am a little lightheaded now so I am going in to take a nap and elevate my freshly exposed incision, which looks fabulous. Given the size approximately 3 1/2 inches, it is clean and looks great for 48 hours post-op. My stemmies have had to work overtime in the healing department, however, I feel I still have some going strong.

Check out the two links below. Both incredible reads and the DRI is making progress, but you will see that this man is fighting a loosing battle without our help being held up with the politics of it all.  The Wake Forest article is just a touch of what is going on down there and the amazing progress that is being made in the "cures" not just the treatment of symptoms..... and without the side effects, because, again, THEY BELONG TO US!!!

http://www.laduenews.com/articles/2011/10/15/living/wellness/doc4e854cae16d34136207186.prt

http://www.wakehealth.edu/Research/WFIRM/Our-Story/Our-Story.htm

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Peace and Light
et

No comments:

Post a Comment