Monday, October 24, 2011

Is this normal ... ??

Afternoon All,

I have been done most of the day. I didn't sleep well at all last evening, and have been in bed most of the day. My blood sugars have been exceptionally high the past 3-4 days and I spent the morning trying to make calls and figure out why?  I have changed my site twice in the past 3 days, usually changing out every 3 days, problem continues. I have had very little to eat since surgery, a lot of water trying to flush out this high streak. I called the pump people this morning, told them of what was going on and the fact that my pump has been cracked and not holding a real charge. I will have a replacement in the morning. In the meantime, I have had to continue with additional injections on top of what my pump should be infusing. I really am at a loss. I also had to talk with the surgeon's office this morning due to a VERY large lump in the area of my incision. I am told that it could be fluid in which will and/or may have to be drained in the morning when I have my appointment and get pathology results. Can you say nauseated??

Ok ... that is it for now, I don't feel well, am going to feed the dog and lay back down.

Peace, Light and a relaxing evening to all.
et

No comments:

Post a Comment