Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Look what I found today ...

Good Evening ...

Well ... went to the dentist first this morning, all looks good, except the cost of the cap. Then I had to go to the doctor due to this allergie blowup. She told me she saw on the news that Prescott has the highest pollen level in the country currently. GREAT .... and a few breaths from me on a walk up the street sucks my lungs to a standstill. So ... another round of steroids, an inhaler and a nebulizer treatment twice a day ... "aggressive" is what she tells me. Really??? I was fine just two days ago ... this just blows!!! I have a ton of yard work to get done to make way for my new trees, which we hope to have planted in the next couple of weeks.

Anyway ... while sitting in the waiting room today, I look down into the magazine basket and right on top I see the following magazine. I would not normally have picked up this mag except the largest headline was "STEM CELLS" .... so I just have to share this article.

http://www.newyoumag.com/magazine/spring-2011/the-stem-cell-revolution/

(Cut and paste the above link to get to the article)

In actuality, this is the treatment I had done, via the IV feedback, and yet if you are into cosmetic line of medicine we can get what we need, on the DL as my daughter calls it. There is also an interesting paragraph on the FDA standing on this practice, and what they will call a "drug." Again, as I stated right after my treatment, if you pulled this stuff out of my body and only used a high-powered light activator, it IS NOT a drug. They are mine, and I want them back, in large quantities ... LOL .... I certainly have enough fat cells to spare, and all the added benefits I have recieved since my treatment for the disease process, was totally worth it, my skin is so much younger looking, tighter, smoother, much more radiant as I was told this morning ... this is not just great stuff, it is the promise to many people that the US government is holding back on so they can figure out a way to make the all mighty buck off the people again!!! This needs to stop ...

Anyway ... it is a great article with the basic information and the benefits that were had by these patients, and the doctors who were discovering the benefits, years ago.

Enjoy ...

Peace and Light
et

No comments:

Post a Comment