Sunday, April 10, 2011

Everyday I find more and more proof ...

I hope this article will be available to all if you cut and paste the link into your browser.

This is a wonderful article, that articulates beyond my words the need for the treatment availability here and government inferrence on the part of the FDA in regard to autologous stem cell treatments being allowed here in the US.

Please read: this is how I feel as well, and I get angry knowing so MANY people right here should be allowed to receive now, rather than risk death in long clinical trials, money making schemes for the big guns, and being told something from my body, back to my body should be deemed a drug.

Hope this sheds light on my passion.

http://www.stemcellpioneers.com/showthread.php?t=4269

Peace and Light, and much healing!!
et

No comments:

Post a Comment