Monday, April 11, 2011

Again ... It's Monday

Good Morning!!

I can't believe that it's already Monday. I still feel run down, short of breath, and not me. I am still on the prednisone taper, the inhaler, which seems to be in over-use, in my opinion, and the albuteral treatments. The cough seems to be dry, deep, and exceptionally irritating as it is really hard to get a good breath. Hillary seems to feel it sounds, as do a couple of others, that is resemblent of the pneumonia cough/breathing. I SO don't want to go there!!!

I just move slow, as you can tell by all the posts I made yesterday ...LOL ... I get perterbed easily, and do a lot of reading, napping, and not much else. I did get a couple loads of wash done, and was called out to deliver charts yesterday, that was a pretty ride, in my sweats, with angry hair and all!!! Oh well, it is what it is!!

Ok ... on that note, it is suppose to warm up here a little each day this week in AZ. After that weekend of snow, sleet, rain, and yuckiness at best, I guess it is time to plow forward. I wish everyone a wonderful week and a GREAT day!!

Thanks for continuing to follow my tangents.

Peace and Light
et

No comments:

Post a Comment