Tuesday, April 26, 2011

A heart-felt Thank you to my readers ...

Good Evening !!

I just wanted to make a quick post this evening before I call it a night.
Work days continue to be long, and at times irritating in this strange economy and working for a non-profit trying to come into the age of EHR, and not doing the greatest job in the organization of such.

In any event, my life goes on, and the stamina is coming back. In what appears to me to sometime just be venting on my life, and the political BS involved in health care, and of course, my passion, the adult stem cell area, as well as the biotech companies, the scientists, the organizations that are striving in this time to get the science and treatments to the people, I would like to take this opportunity to thank all those people who have followed me from the beginning of this phase of my journey. It so completely blows me away to see that as of today, the areas of the world, YES, I said the world, that has been reading and hitting my page on a daily basis. Today alone, we had hits from the US, Japan, Russia, Denmark, Canada, Malaysia, Australia, etc., it amazes me the people who are seeking information on the stem cell phenomena and that they land on my blog and find something to hold them, and keep them coming back.

I can't thank you all enough for checking in on my knowledge, my passion, my experience, and updates on the stem cell treatment I underwent almost 12 weeks ago. I can't get past what has happened in the past 11 weeks. May 9th will be the 12 week mark. The positives have so out weighed the negative, which I went into the treatment with. I am so looking forward to seeing what the next 4-6 months hold not only in my stabilizing, but my preparing for a second treatment, in which I hope for the big changes to happen. I still consider my first experience to be exceptionally positive in results even though I went in to it fighting an upper respiratory infection, which turned into pneumonia, and what was pumped into my body over that time and yet ..... I still show signs of improvement. I need to start pushing the H2O intake as the weather here in the desert southwest heats up. I have noticed that I seem to need and/or want more water than any other beverage. For several weeks after treatment I had no desire for coffee, my beverage of choice in any form, hot or cold. Just couldn't do it, but the water, it has helped in the overall stabilizing of my skin, my kidneys, flushing out that darn infection which was slowed by prednisone taper ... finally off of that for one week, so I can only hope for the next few weeks to get better.

Again, my deepest appreciation for all of those worldwide followers who have found my rantings somewhat helpful ... ??? Informative ...??? I am, as I have stated from the beginning of this venture, open to questions, comments, etc. I live for discussions with people who get not only the diseases that could benefit from this science, but for those who live with, or have a loved one afflicted with Type 1. My passion remains the same, that we find a cure, find a better method of treatment that will allow kids to be kids while they can and not force them into an adult, potentially morbid reality at an early age. It is a life NO child should have to endure. (I often think this plays a large role in my childlike laughter at times.)

I wish you all the very best for the information you seek, and the people you seek the knowledge for.

With much gratitude for your support and encouragement in my journey.
Peace and Light
et

No comments:

Post a Comment