Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Allergies .... Asthma ....??

Morning All!!

It's hump day ... yippie ... it's half over.
I am, again, wheezing like no tomorrow. To the point a coworker made mention yesterday afternoon that I was breathing like I did when I had pneumonia. I saw deep concern on her face. I did walk up the street yesterday to another building, walking right into a big Juniper bush, I hate these things!! I think this is what has made what was seasonal allergies a whole lot worse. In any event, pollen and blowing has been pretty bad the last week or so and I have been taking my Claritin D and pushing the water, but ... I apparently am losing!! I will be seeing the doctor again today because I was not discharged with any sort of inhaler. Lucky for me I found one floating around in the bathroom last night and hit it and went to bed, having to hit it again during the night. It is just horrible ... post nasal drip, stuffy head, swollen water eyes.... I had allergies back east, and when I moved here I thought WOW ... for two years I was great, then BANG!! I get like this. A couple of doctors say I have asthma, that sort of pisses me as I didn't have asthma when I moved here and this was suppose to be a great place to come live if you had asthma. What I don't get... ??? ... is that everywhere you go around here there seems to be people on O2 ... LMAO ... I thought is was mostly old people, then the more you look around, seems as though a lot of the kids, mine included, suffer from asthma. HT having exercise induced asthma ... I think it is in large part to all the flipping dust that blows around, no moisture, .... yes, you could be right, I could just be in denial ... LOL ... Fact is, I have a crap-ton of yard work to be done and if I can't breathe in the house, I can't breathe outside even worse. Oh well ... this too, will be dealt with.

On the stemmie side ... things continue to be stable. Blood sugars seem to be stable, although I have seen little more in the decrease of insulin intake. I am, however, thrilled at the gastrointestinal improvement that has been seen. I had a dream that my body was healing in reverse ... LOL .... that all the things that have declined since being diagnosed as a child, will improve in the order in which I was inflicted .... I am and was pretty positive prior to treatment, that more than one would be needed. I am curious as to how long I should, or have to wait before I attempt the second treatment??? I am in the thought that at least a year will be the time period. I am going to have the labs drawn today (I hope) and can see what sort of changes have taken place. My bets ... LOL ... based on certain things I have experienced, is that my thyroid has been affected, am curious about other lab values, but am pretty sure there has been positive changes.

In spite of the allergy/asthma hitch, I am still feeling pretty good. Bones, joints, muscles and range of motion have all been positive improvements that I didn't expect to experience. The all-over body pain I have suffered since the mid-90s has all greatly disipated ... it is amazing!! and very much a welcome change.

I guess I should get myself motivated as I have a dental and doctor appointment this morning, and then off to the office. Needing to pace myself due to lack of breathing capacity I should get it moving.

I wish everyone a wonderful day, full of hope and enlightenment.

Peace and Light
et

No comments:

Post a Comment