Friday, February 5, 2010

The email we've been waiting for !!!!

Hi everyone !!

Well ... finally .... this afternoon I received an email from Debbie, the transplant coordinator. On Monday 2/8 I should be receiving a phone call from Tina, the scheduler to determine which dates I will be making my first trip for evaluation. I will then be sent the consent form to review and sign prior to my arrival, so we can go over any questions and proceed with the evaluation!!!!

This is like hitting the lottery for me!!

I have been totally and completely exhausted this week, for many reasons. So I am off to bed to dream of sleeping in ... hahaha ... Maggie goes off like clockwork at 5:30 every morning. My weekend will consist of gathering my tax information for what I hope to be a decent return as the $$ could really come in handy about now.

Thanks again to all of you who have continually sent love and support for this adventure!! I don't know what I would do or how I could do this without the backup forces. :D

Peace, light, and a wonderful weekend!!
et

1 comment:

  1. YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    Nothing else needs to be said!

    ReplyDelete