Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Going to have to wait just a bit ....

Evening all !!

I just wanted to stop in quick. Been a VERY long day. I have a tape to do here this evening for my home job. I really haven't had much work for this Doc in recent months, her line of work and the economy and all. Anyway .... got to get that going and done. I am totally wiped out and it's only Tuesday already. My house continues to look like a cyclone went through here, and the cold hasn't helped any in getting the dog crap picked up ..... LOL

Anyway ... I was able to read through the 25 page consent ... and I have every intention of signing it having weighed the risks versus benefits many times in the process at hand. As well as having had the consent fill me in on a couple of aspects that I was unaware of. The biggest, and most of concern right now, is how am I going to pull off staying in the San Francisco area for 42 days when the actual transplant takes place ????????????? That is on our to-do list of the virgin voyage.

I want to get a good pic to post this quilt on both the blog here and my facebook account. There is an email out to the newspaper again, to help promote the raffle tickets, the bracelets, and the upcoming trip.

Ok ... my mind is doing overtime and my body is dying out ... LOL ... I will try and get my $*#! together some day soon .... until then .... enjoy your evening :D

Peace and light
et

4 comments:

  1. What a step forward!!! Hurray for you. Am happy to hear of your acceptance and I am sure you are too. This is the best news. Eliza, please stay well and get to SF. Where there is a will, there is a way and I suspect everything will fall into place for you. We send all good thoughts your way...love, Aunt Ann

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Aunt Ann!!
    I was wondering how you were doing just the other night. B is a regular to my support list, she has been wonderful in her support and enthusiastic encouragement. Hillary seems to think it is pretty apparent that we are related, same twisted sense of humor!! I love it ... I don't think my dad is doing well, his blood pressure has become out of control, and not much they can really do about it. Hope this is not going to present a problem so close to the voyage for my testing. Always seems to be something where my life is concerned.

    Anyway .... thanks again for your support, encouragement, and prayers. I have faith that this is all going to work out for me, and benefit so many others in the process as well. That is where my HOPE rests.

    Love
    Eliza

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for thinking of me. Am getting thru Feb. and we've had another storm..Not so bad as further south...about 6" of heavy, wet stuff. Sun is up high so it will not last. Sorry to hear your Dad's health is not good - what can you do except be supportive and make sure he's seen appropriately and you and Hillary seem to make sure he's safe. Do take care of you at this important juncture of your life. You need to be part of this trial and with God's help, successfully improve your own health. I send love and good thoughts to you all....keep the faith. Love, Aunt Ann

    ReplyDelete
  4. So Hill thinks it's apparent we're related huh? Hahahaha! Yeah - that is definately true!

    ReplyDelete