Sunday, May 1, 2011

New Spring look

Spring is upon us and it has been heating up here in the desert southwest.
I will be heading out to do some more cleaning up in the yard to prepare for my new trees and shrubs coming to be planted on Tuesday morning ... I can't wait to see this new outlook on our bare corner lot. We should have done this when we had the house placed ... again, live and learn.

Changed the page outlook to reflect my outlook for the spring ... and blue is one of my favorite colors!! All the shades of blue ... reminds me of the ocean I seem to be so far away from the past 11 years. I will be commemorating 11 years here in AZ in July ... doesn't seem possible given all the things that have happened and transpired over the years. I was asked this past week on a phone call from an old friend from back east, would I ever return? Absolutely not!! I have no desire to return to that sort of weather, my body would not tolerate it, especially the long, cold, damp winters. I would not live long returning to the East, which was in part why I was written the letter by my doctor back there to get me to a place like here. I am, however, contemplating going somewhere else within the next couple of years as Hillary has plans to head off in pursuit of her "trauma" training in the nursing field and expanding her education and career. So ... I wonder where I will land. A large part of me would like to relocate to Europe somewhere, but I have no clue as to how to accomplish that legally and be able to work, other than marrying ... LMAO ... and that is SO NOT in the cards as life sits currently.

Ok ... with that tidbit out there, I am taking my very sore body out into the yard for a while as HT is sleeping and I need to call it an early night with the 4 hours drive time I need to put in tomorrow along with working the morning. Will try and update on the happenings of my appointment soon.

I wish everyone a wonderful day!!
Peace and Light
et

1 comment:

  1. LOVE the new look - blue is your color - I don't know why but I've always thought that!

    ReplyDelete