Monday, May 9, 2011

Something to look at ...

http://www.diabetespower.org.uk/

Check this site out!! This young lady is amazing in her determination to promote awareness.

I can attest, I didn't have this sort of outlook when I was a kid. I was all about the "why bother," life looked pretty grim for me, and there didn't seem to be a cure or better treatments in sight. Science has come a LONG way since the 70's, now lets get this moving so we CAN see a cure in our life time. If for no other reason, how about so the children of today, have a much more positive outlook on tomorrow!!

These people gather and share experiences on the FaceBook page "Pancreatic Islet Cell Transplant Recipients." This is an open page to gain knowledge, share experiences, etc.

I hope everyone has a great day ... I am still feeling incredibly achy and stiff with my head feeling much too heavy to carry around on my shoulders. Not sure how much of the day I am going to get in, but I will give it my best shot.

Peace and Light to all!!

No comments:

Post a Comment