Sunday, May 8, 2011

Happy Mother's Day

I wish all my followers, the fill-in Mom, the friends and family who are mothers a VERY HAPPY MOTHER's DAY!!! I wish for all to feel the love and admiration placed upon us as mothers, even when we are not the most popular on any one particular subject.

Enjoy YOUR day!!!

Below is an article I was just reading, thought some of you may find it interesting. Copy and Paste the address into your browser.

http://www.usatoday.com/news/health/2010-08-02-stem-cells_N.htm

I would love to find a way to get myself into a job position in which I could help the researchers, the makers of the technology to bring the cells to life, i.e., Adistem, etc, I have the background, I now have the personal experience, how about the data needed to make this a reality in the states?? I am dumbfounded by the info that can be found with the institutes abroad that are collecting data, and going places. I WANT to be a part of this. Anyone have info on this area?? I would love to get more info, or direction as to how I could obtain this information. If the US isn't going to take this further, I will find a way to get to where scientists, doctors, and society, etc are willing to get it to the people who need it.

Again, I am always open to comments, educational information, other outlooks, etc. We are never too old to learn, and as a society, we must open our minds to what the potential long term effects will show.

In good health!!
Peace and Light
et

No comments:

Post a Comment