Sunday, October 11, 2009

Sunday ......

Good Morning!!

I thought someone said Sunday was a day of rest!! LOL .... am just dropping in between rooms. I am just hanging out today, cleaning up. Tomorrow starts a new week and one which will no doubt be long and taxing on my body and brain alike. I will spend this afternoon trying to come up with stuff to pack in a lunch bag .... LMAO so that I don't scare the crap out of boss at anytime this week. I know it isn't funny, and I certainly don't do it on purpose, but sometimes I feel like I have to graze all day long just to stay on top of things. Complex carbs, something sort of sweet in the event of dropping, lots of water, fruit, salads are good, but it's getting sort of cold, so I like soups, etc.

Anyway .... I have lots to try and accomplish today, and like always, there doesn't seem to be enough time in a day to get it done, or enough energy in me to accomplish all I want in the short period of time. When my body screams at me, I have no choice at this point in life but to listen to it, and often times I don't. I push, and push, and push, and then me goes BOOM!!! ;P ..... I try to do all my pushing on Friday and Saturdays, as then I have Sundays to recoup before going back to work, not always the case.

So on that note, I will try and do some educational entries this week, keeping them fairly short, due to my work schedule, but the rest of the paperwork goes out this week, so hopefully, things will really get rolling soon. This to some might not be a great gift, for me, I am hoping for that Christmas miracle .....

Wishing all my followers ..... LMAO .... I always wanted to start my own .... well..... thingy .... with followers and the whole 9 yards !!! ..... HAVE A GREAT DAY !!!

me

1 comment:

  1. Have a great day too - and take care of yourself! I'm hoping and praying for your "Christmas Miracle"!

    B :)

    ReplyDelete