Saturday, October 10, 2009

FYI

Herro ..... hehehe ....

Just thought I would make a random request here. For those who have dropped in, looked around, did some reading .... PLEASE, feel free to introduce yourselves, make yourself known, if you want to go "en cognito" ;P ... feel free. Let me know what you are thinking about this whole venture, questions you may have, suggestions for a better tomorrow, personal connections, to me or a loved one with the disease... anything. It's only been a couple of weeks, and to me this is sort of like journaling, I could go on forever at times, not always with any real direction, sort of a venting process. So help me out here .... LOL .... ask away.

I look forward to connecting, reconnecting, and just meeting some new people through this process and educating as I go along. Mind you, this is only my personal story, I can only educate you all on what I know, (not to blow my own horn, but I know a lot!!) on this topic and a few of the ones that go along with it. Complications can be hell .... but ... I like to just plug on as the disease does not and has not defined me, it is just part of my life, something I must deal with on a daily basis. That is not to say I can't enjoy all the pleasures life has to offer, and most things others enjoy doing. Although, now that I am 46, and knowing my body's limitations, my adventurism isn't quite what it used to be ... but I am a hell of a cheerleader !!!

Just something to think about.
Again, enjoy your day !!
me

No comments:

Post a Comment