Thursday, October 8, 2009

10/7

Hey!!

Not much to make note of today. I had a really bad night in which "Fred" wanted to haul me to the ER. BS spiked really high in the middle of the night, not really coming up with a reason, causing intense abdominal pain, nausea, and muscle rigidity .... that is the worse. In any event, by the time we got me back down to a normal range (average two hour rule) it was almost 5:00 am and time for me to get up, which I didn't ! I still feel like someone ran over me and am just totally beat! I did go into work for a few hours, then decided to bring some work home. Dinner is in the oven and I will be headed to be early this evening ... (sort of thankful it gets dark early now, less guilt on my part ... LOL). I have to be in the dentist chair at 7:00 am in the morning. This is also a requirement for the transplant, they don't want any sort of dental issue coming up when they kill off my immune system. That would no not be a good thing!!

Anyway .... timer went off so dinner is ready.
Enjoy your evening!!
me

No comments:

Post a Comment