Friday, March 30, 2012

Stuff that needs to be talked about

Good Morning and Happy Friday!!!

To some, this post may be gross, to others, it could be eye opening ... to say the least.

This past week has been quite a ride. This morning ... and for the past few days, I have to say, I feel like a toxic waste dump. Yes, (according to my friend DD) key word here would be "dump." lol

I am going to make this a quick post and try to do one thing that may be considered productive today. I have not done much of anything this past week except sleep and lounge, mostly sleep. In the off moments when I am awake and moving around things have been doing just that ... moving. I know after my first treatment I had mentioned that one of the positive effects I got was the movement in my digestive track again. After 20 years of ... sludge .... lol .... things were moving. I believe this is where the weight loss is coming from. (I can hear so many bustin' a gut laughing, those that know me anyway) It is ok, it is all good. I was telling HT within 24 hours of treatment last week that I felt a lot of sensation in my gut region. To me, this is a sign of "regeneration" at it's best. Between that area, and the coughing, which was also addressed with the 1st treatment. I had the bilateral pneumonia last year, this year, I got caught with the spring allergies. We travelled to CA in a snow storm, up and down in elevation from a mile high to sea level and back, and from moist to windy and dry. All of this hit my lungs, sinuses, etc and so I have been expelling lots of .... well .... toxins. There is no other way to state this fact. I had my massage on Weds evening and oh my ... yesterday I was one sore puppy and shall we say ... all the water I was packing away to help move those toxins along ... my all time favorite comfy sweats .... are now literally falling down. It bums me out as I really love my comfy sweats when hanging around the house and to have them falling off is not a comfy feeling, not to mention it sort of ticks off the girl-child. :) This is all good ... and hopefully you are getting where I am coming from here. The gastroparesis effects of my stem cell treatments have been nothing short of miraculous. Given that over the past 20 years I have been placed on multiple meds, one had negative side effects (Reglan), one was removed from the market and was the one that worked for me (Propulsid), an antibiotic (erythromyacin) was used for about 2 years to help with the motility issue, in spite of my opinion of causing secondary infections and the whole immune issue regarding infections that would not respond to antibiotic treatment. I still feel this is a reason antibiotics don't touch some of my infections (sinus) without 2 rounds or more. I believe I have some sort of resistance to them now because of this route of treatment. Anyway, since the altering of my dietary intake, and addition of my whole food supplements over the years, and of course, the stem cell treatment, which gave me hope where I never expected it as it wasn't my main concern at the time of seeking treatment. This is "GOOD SHIT" .... LOL .... sorry, I couldn't resist. I have to keep this real and let's face it ... we all do it!!!

Ok ... so that is my good news for this week. hehehe ... I continue to make progress, regardless of how slow it seems to me, I do think it is a quick response. Several other things have intensified with this treatment in just the past week. I believe, and I am not positive (any feed back here would be great!!) that treatment is somehow intensifying my fairly new status of "MENTALPAUSAL" ( on many levels. I think somehow, the effects on hot flashes has intensified and I am not really liking this as I literally changed my shirt 3 times yesterday. First when this heat hits I aim for my glucose meter as it could be an indication of a falling glucose level. With 9 out of 10 tests indicating not glucose related it is the only conclusion I can come too. So the whole hormone reaction is what is confusing me this round. Ahhhh ... to be older and wiser.... hehehe. If I could concentrate and focus a little better I would look into this theory, however, I don't even know where to start so I get frustrated and go onto something else. I am getting somewhat thin not having been down this much since .... maybe mid-90's ... ?? Not really sure ... but I am going to try and maintain and work on the toning of such so that I don't look like a big hunk of flesh ... .LOL ... (some of these "sights" have come to me in the bizarre dreams that have been waking me these past  months). I am not nuts, as some may like to term it to describe me. I am just feeling a little more in tune to what is going on, I just can't seem to place it all in an appropriate place to move forward, so I am just riding it, as I don't have much choice.

And ... last for today, my insulin intake was tweaked down 2/10ths of a unit per hour due to the multiple crashing of the past few days ... I do this based on my data, which I print out and take/share with my endocrinologist to review. We have "tweaked" more since my stem cell treatments than we ever have and I think that if promising info!!! So ... it can only get better as the weeks go by.

On this dirty note ... hehehe ... I am going to wish everyone a wonderful weekend!!!!
Be good to yourself .... Be good to each other!!! A practice I really believe we need to bring back to the forefront of society.

Enjoy!!
Peace and Light ~~
et

No comments:

Post a Comment