Monday, March 26, 2012

It's only been 5 days ...

Evening Folks ...

I am so tired ... I don't remember being this tired after my 1st treatment. It could be any number of things. The trip itself was overwhelming on so many levels and I am hoping I can share the big excitement soon. It has only been 5 days since my adipose stem cell treatment and I am going to have to drop my insulin intake when I get in the shower tonight. (Pump change). I have bottomed out on my blood sugars several times with no real reason, I could understand if I had over-bolused or didn't do a square wave/dual wave delivery. So I will adjust my pump and drop my intake by 1/2 unit this evening. Other than that, I am not doing much of anything. I have been sleeping for what seems like days ... 2 I guess. I am still trying to cough up whatever started in my lungs, and there was the antibiotic reaction ... that could be it ... so ... I will just rest for another day or 2.

My headaches have stopped!!!! That right there is worth a million!! I had a headache for 3 months since the accident. The doctor injected my neck directly this treatment as well as my IV drip. It wasn't as bad as I would have anticipated, but, having a constant headache for 3 months, I don't think anything could have been much worse. It was pretty amazing, I was moving my neck within 10 minutes!!! (I have been resting it since). I know this is going to sound like the ultimate oxymoron, but for as bad as I feel, I am feeling better.

I have so much I would like to share, but my energy level and memory is still a little foggy. I think I need to listen to my body more and just do the resting thing for a few days. I will try and get it motivated as soon as I can.

Just thought I would do a little up date. I have an orthopedic appointment on Weds. I am pretty sure he will release me as I have finished my physical therapy and my knee is showing improvement. It's weird, but I think I feel a lot of  "activity" in my gut ... my belly button is wicked itchy (this is where they accessed this time) that would indicate healing. LOL .... amazingly, there has been no bruising on the skin surface ... the whole process just continues to blow me away with the capabilities of healing.

Wishing everyone a peaceful night.
Sleep well and sweet dreams.
Peace and Light
et

No comments:

Post a Comment