Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Not a bad day overall

Hi ...

Well ... ortho cut me free regarding accident injury to my right knee.  I think he was a little surprised on the measurement he took regarding range of motion based on where it was a month ago, and where it is now. Well ... I did have 6 weeks of PT, 3 times a week .... I haven't done that since I was like 22... LOL. Anyway ... had a massage this afternoon and I have to tell you, I had one prior to treatment and this one fell at just the right time. I was almost asleep I was so relaxed by the end. Some tight spots are still very evident, but it's going to take time. I can at least now feel things I have not felt in months. Makes me wonder what exactly my body did on impact while my head checked out.

I am hoping to sleep good tonight. Sleep is still slightly disrupted, lots of really strange dreams, I find myself waking up at odd hours, sometime, not knowing where I am .... what's up with that???

Ok .. well ... this baby is headed to la-la land. Life is changing ... and I am really trying to accept all the changes, good and bad, and make the best of it all ... it seems so drastic these past few months ... what I thought I was prepared for, I apparently was not. One step at a time ... amazing how many times it seems we "start anew" in our lifetimes .... or is it just me???

I have asked a couple of friends who have stuck by me since the accident and have noticed many changes from that point to the present to guest blog for me again. I think that an outsider's perspective to what is going on is an eyeopening experience sometime. It just seems to me that they have noticed a lot since the accident and I know it can't be easy for them either, but they are the ones who have had to deal with me so I need to know what is transpiring out there in the real world. I hope they can help bring some light to the big picture of what life has held for me the last few months. I know I still have a lot of work to do to rearrange certain aspects of life's daily activities and hopefully return to work ... it's just I am not really use to not having a deadline of sorts.

I think it's time for bed.
Sweet dreams to my peeps ... thanks for tuning in ... you know I have said it before, comments and questions for discussions are always welcome. You are helping me as much as I am helping you.

Enjoy the evening ...
Peace and Light
et

1 comment:

  1. It's great to hear you sounding positive again. I'm so glad you had the treatment. Just to be able to move your head and not have the headaches is wonderful. I know you will just keep getting better amd better as time goes on. It was great talking to you last week.
    Prayers and best wishes are with you.
    Love Mom D

    ReplyDelete