Saturday, June 4, 2011

Happy Saturday!!

Just a quickie ...
Nothing really new to report. STILL no results from the ultrasound this week, doc is out of town, would appear that associates don't really give a "you-know-what" about someone elses' patients. So I will try and hound again on Monday.

In the meantime, breathing still has its moments, steroids, again, making the difference, but I DON'T like the other ill effects. So ... today, is the first day in several weeks, or so it seems, that I am about to venture out for the day and take care of some errands. I have been up for 4 hours, and have done some productive work already, hope I can hold on for a few more hours, get all that needs to be done today done on the outside, and then tomorrow, can relax, putter, and maybe get some of my indoor projects on the final phase.

Wishing everyone a relaxing and peaceful weekend!!

Peace and Light
et

No comments:

Post a Comment