Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Just some trivia info

Good Morning again ...

I just have to tell you all .. today, 6/21/11, the first day of summer, the sun moving into "Crab" mode ( I am born under this sign) .... and ..... as of today I believe my page will hit the 5000 hit mark!!! I sit here and shake my head in amazement as I had no idea when I started this blogging process that anyone, never mind people would hit it 5000 times to date. This really makes me ponder ... LOL ... who are all these readers, what keeps them coming back? I know some read anonymously, that is fine, I have my 14 registered followers, who for the most part, also read anonymously unless they leave a comment. THANK YOU!!!

Again, it just blows me away that anyone really cares about my ranting and raving, and how it affects my life, and health care ... but, I really think that if my ranting peaks only a few minds, than I have done a great service on a small level. I am, however, only one voice. A "big mouth" as my mom called me at times, especially if I was passionately upset .... lol .... if I believe in something, I can get loud, and I do consider myself passionate about the things I have been voicing in recent months. I am going to set up my cause this month on the FB page as "stemmies" .... I need more stemmies ... we all need stemmies!!! We need to get this science to the forefront of medicine, and keep the costs from the government and those that see nothing but $$ and not potential cures and treatments.

Ok ... well ... I wish there was a way for me to figure out who my 5000th reader would be .... just to recognize you here on the blog. Something fun for a change ... yes, I can be the ultimate goof-ball ... or as my daughte is always reminding me ... I am certainly proud to "fly my freak flag!!" :D

A wonderful 1st day of Summer to everyone!!!
Peace, Light, and Tranquility
et

No comments:

Post a Comment